It has been my privilege to help my patients achieve optimal oral health and wonderful smiles for more than 30 years. My passion is patient-centered care, building lasting relationships while helping each person develop their healthiest, strongest smile.
Whether I’m caring for a child at the first dental visit, restoring an adult’s ability to chew comfortably, or relieving pain, my focus is on what’s best for that patient. I understand that each person’s clinical needs and personal concerns are unique. Instead of dictating a specific treatment path, I’ll work with you to find the approach that’s best for your specific situation.
While I have experience in all aspects of dentistry, my area of expertise is in replacement of missing teeth. I offer dental implants, bridges, and dentures, which restore the ability to chew properly, relieve stress on the jaw and facial muscles, and improve a person’s confidence in their appearance.
My goal is to assist each patient take control of his or her oral health through preventive care, education, and home dental hygiene. I am here to help and honored to do so.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate degree, Washington State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Post-doctoral residency in the University of Washington Hospital System
I am committed providing each patient with advanced care, using leading-edge technology and processes. Each year, I complete many continuing dental education courses, staying current on new technologies, methodologies, and materials.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Yakima Prosthodontic Society
- Bolender Study Club
- Board of Directors for the Washington State Dental Association Foundation
- American Dental Association, member of the Commission on Dental Accreditation and delegate to the ADA House
- Delegate to the Washington State Dental Association as an elected member to the House of Delegates from the Yakima Dental Society
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- American Association of Dental Boards
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
Beyond the Office
After growing up in Ephrata, I have lived in Yakima for more than 30 years. My loving wife, Linda, and I have been married for more than 40 years; that’s what happens when you marry your high school sweetheart! We have two children, three grandchildren, and one big dog.
In my spare time, I enjoy golf and the outdoors. I am a pilot, certified diver, and, when time allows, a fly fisherman.
In Our Community
For more than 20 years, I have served on the Board of Directors of the Yakima Valley Speech and Hearing Center, including two years as President. I have also been involved with the Yakima Downtown Rotary Club and served as Chairman of the Youth Exchange Committee for the International District 5060.